About this item
- HIGH POWERED - Go light with the Sougayilang AT Shallow Spool Spinning Reel. Why reels with shallow spools are trending among anglers especially in the light shore casting and light spinning game? Here is the answer:the advantage of shallow spool reels is that the line is spooled on a larger surface creating wider loops and not as tightly coiled as in regular depth spools, the line flows better and with less resistance.It means you can cast farther gents.
- FINESSE APLICATIONS-The whole idea behind the shallow spool thing is for finesse aplications. It also reduces the possibility of backlashes and other nasty stuff. It allows for finer adjustments of the drag.The main advantage of shallow spools is line management. You can also swap out line for frequently. This works well for dropshotters and any type of vertical jigging. Flipping precision and distance is also increased since the start up of the spool is less.
- SUPER SMOOTH - super lightweight AT fishing reels built with a high percentage fiber reinforced graphite body and rotor!You'll be blown away by the quiet, silky smooth retrieve of the AT reel. 9 ball bearings + 1 instant anti-reverse bearing,The machined aluminum spool prevents your line from slipping and houses a carbon fiber drag system that delivers consistent pressure. Weight is further reduced with an ergonomic EVA handle knob.
- DURABLE- The AT Inshore Spinning Reel features a super rigid C4LF carbon-fibre rotor, extra-hard PT gears and an aluminium spool. These components give the Sougayilang Spinning Fishing Reel durability and strength rarely seen in a fishing reel in this class. LIGHT WEIGHT - Hollow frame design and computer balancing system combined with high performance and light weight for long time fishing.AT is perfect for freshwater large/smallmouth fishing and an awesome gift for experienced and beginner.
- VALUABLE-Shallow Spool applications in many hi-end reels of Japan. It may not the 1st choice for you, But if you nned a shallow spool reel, the AT fishing reel is definitely worth your try. You needn't have to spend hundreds of dollars to buy a Japanese reel, and you can get the same effect for very little cost. We recommend that you can purchase the GL green Reel together. so 2 different types of fishing reels will meet most of your needs.Find the GL reel by Search ASIN:B07X9T29RN.